SKU: 15-1553 $129.00
- Currently out of stock. Estimated back into stock on 2/6/2020. Place your orders to reserve.
Our insulating high temp Nobest Paper Tapes (made of CeQUIN paper) are composed of a unique unfired ceramic-like material with selected synthetic fibers and high temperature binders. Nobest High Temp Paper Tapes provide excellent physical characteristics for applications such as gaskets, spacers for glass joints, cushioning, supports, insulation, wrappings, etc. Most notably, our Nobest High Temp Tapes won't mar glass surfaces.
1" wide x .010" thick x 975ft roll
* Thermally stable
* Low moisture absorption
* Long-term dielectric strength
* Superior varnish absorption
* High thermal conductivity
* Cost effective
* UL Systems Recognition through Class 220(R)
* CSA Component Acceptance: Temperature Class 220 degrees C
* IEC qualified Electrical Insulation Systems per IEC 60085
add to wishlist