Polyethylene Slotted Hard Cap
SKU: #18-HD7441 $15.00
MSA White V-Gard® Class E Type I Polyethylene Slotted Hard Cap With 1-Touch™ Suspension
These V-Gard® Protective Caps are part of the same family of products and accessories recognized as the best-selling in North America. Polyethylene shell and self-adjusting crown straps provide comfortable, lightweight protection. Available in slotted (to work with MSA accessories) or non-slotted. Three size options make these ideal protectors for the entire work crew.
- Polyethylene shell provides superior impact protection
- Self adjusting crown straps
- Non-slotted design is a full brim hat
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Custom Imprinting and striping available
- Do not mix suspension and helmet size. Make sure the sizes match use only MSA suspensions on an MSA caps or hats. Failure to comply will reduce the energy-absorbing ability of the protective hat or cap.
- Use only MSA suspensions on an MSA helmet. Failure to comply with the above will reduce the energy-absorbing ability of the protective helmet, which can result in serious injury or death
- Standards: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class E); CSA Z94.1-2005 (Class E)
- Asbestos Abatement
- Sanding & Grinding
- Confined Space
- Food Processes
- General Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Water Treatment
add to wishlist
Item added to Wishlist successfully!!